Tuesday, November 15, 2011


As a friend (if i can call her that), writes a post and as I listen to the song Desperado by Eagles, lying on the couch, I have my head spinning round and round.

Its been eons since I last wrote a blog. About TOI's purported dishonesty. And then I think, dishonesty is so pervasive in all walks of life. When I think of being dishonest to people that I have loved more than I will every love anyone, it pains me. It pains me, that at times I've been dishonest to myself.

Why are we dishonest? Why do we take a simpler route? Why do we hurt people who we don't intend to? I do not have the answers yet and will not look for them.

What I will look for is, how to be righteous in all things that I do, to be cognizant of my beliefs at all times, and to make up to people who mean a lot to me, even if that implies making hard sacrifices.

No comments: